Sunday, April 29, 2018

Hello!

Hello!

Hey, how are you doing? I bet you are not feeling as good as I am today? Smile! Me birthday is off to a grand start and I thank you all again.

We just enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and the food was as good as ever. Elise will be caring for Chris shorty and I will tackle my usual chores and tasks the I do on Sundays. To include restocking Chris's supplies for the upcoming week.

We are waiting on Sheila and Dave to arrive at anytime now. Here are a few pics of what my Birthday has brought for me.


FROM MY (MOGLIE) A FREEDOM IS NOT FREE RING. SHE KNOWS THAT I AM A SOLDIER FOR LIFE.

FROM SISTER JAYNE A NECKLACE SHE MADE FOR ME (KENYA)

FROM JANE AND PAPA JOHN A GOOD VINO ROSSO!


Have a great Sunday. I am!
Later......Jessie



2 comments:

Loraine said...

Che bei regali! Buon compleanno, amico mio, e ti auguro molti altri.

Jessie said...

Grazie mille la mia cara fidanzata!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...