Sunday, April 8, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Defeated!

Music listening to: Candy Rain by Soul For Real!

   It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good hearty breakfast. Ya, ya!

   Another hot night here in the Old Pueblo. We believe that summer is here way too early. We are hitting over 90 degrees already. My purchase of the Jacuzzi is looking more and more promising. Ya Mon'. Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Well, we had a fantastic evening at "Mama Louisa's" with Loraine, Jim and Bobby. The food was fantastic and so was the vino. Thank you Loraine and Jim for treating us to a wonderful meal. Grazie!







   After dinner we met up at Loraine's home for the main event and that was the "Wizard"fest. I would like to tell you that I kicked butt, but I cannot because that is a heavy butt. It was a game of skill,  and trickery. I started off doing very well and all of a sudden thing started to go south for me. The big (wiener) was Elise, yes Elise is the new "Wizard". She de-capped Jim who has been the "Wizard" for quite some time. All hail to the new "Wizard". My (fidanzata) and I were at each other's throat. All of our trash talking did not pan out for either one of us. It was a wonderful event that was so much fun. My (fidanzata) prepared a (lava desert) that was oh so good. Thank you Loraine and Jim for being wonderful hosts. We love our time spent with you and we look forward to our next meeting of the minds. I even took a Marco Polo of the group and I sent it to Jayne and Chris to see.




ALL HAIL THE NEW WIZARD



   My playmate and I are going to hit up a movie this evening. We will see "Blockers". The previews were hilarious and we cannot wait. I really need to see something that will lift my spirits after my big time loss last night at the "Wizard" fest. 

   It will be totally different on Wednesday at Shoo Shoo's when I take her down at the "Mahjong" fest that she is hosting. I will bring out the big guns for her, Elise and Jayne. So Shoo Shoo you have been warned so take heed and just give up now. Chris will not be there to help and cheer you along. WooHoo!

   Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day for me according to "Alexa". I will be taking Jayne to a doctor's appointment and I will taking Chris wheelchair in for repairs that will take about 2 to 3 hours of work. I hope to down a "Modelo Negra" in between all of the work, smile! Can you feel me?

  I have many tasks to take care of today. The usual cleaning behind Chris's house and restocking his supplies for next week. Hey our trip to Bisbee and camping in the mountains next week sounds fantastic and needed. Get ready Sheila!

  Have a good Sunday and get ready for Monday.
Later......Jessie and Elise

  


1 comment:

Loraine said...

Abbiamo avuto un grande tempo! Grazie per essere nostri amici!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...