Monday, April 30, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: Fusion Jazz!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will up and about soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sheila and Dave are still snoring in "Do Drop Inn" room #2. Alexa, is playing some Fusion Jazz for me this morning and it is International Jazz Day! WooHoo! Ya, ya she just played me some "Boney". My groove thang is liking that a lot.

  Well, again I want to thank everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes and greetings. I enjoyed the beginning of another year with my family and friends. We had a very nice dinner at the "Cup Café" in Hotel Congress downtown. The food was great and plentiful. Elise enjoyed a burger and fries, Sheila had fish tacos and I enjoyed and devoured a pork schnitzel with spätzle. Oh man that was so good. All I needed was a stein of beer and I would have been back in Munich, Germany. Ya, ya. We enjoyed several Vodka tonics as well. The topper was we shared a slice of Lemon Pie and oh my goodness it was good. It is the best Lemon Pie in Tucson and oh so tart. All of a sudden Elise and Sheila broke out and started to sing Happy Birthday to me and the table next to us joined in with them. A very nice time.

ELISE AND I AT THE CUP CAFE

LEMON PIE

SHEILA TAKIGN A BREAK FROM HER TACOS


   After dinner we strolled over to the "Fox Theater" to see and hear " Linda Ronstadt" talk about her life, family and career. What a classy lady. She is no longer singing due do she has "Parkinson's". The theater was sold out and the standing ovation she received was well deserved. What a way to end a grand birthday.

LINDA RONSTADT


   Well, I had better get to it and get this say rolling along. Chris is resting the Jazz with me. We will be heading up to Gilbert on Thursday to attend the wedding of Sheila and Dave. We are very happy for both of them.

  Have a good one! Oh yeah Alexa is on fire today. She is now playing "Butter" by Boney! My (mojo) is working today!


CACTUS FLOWER IN OUR GARDEN

ANOTHER ONE

OUR DAUGHTER KIM AND GRANDSON HUDSON WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Later......Jessie and Elise



1 comment:

Cheela said...

Had a great time, as usual!

Buongiorno!

Buon Pomeriggio! Mood: Saddened! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing? We are hanging in there. We have ...