Monday, April 30, 2018

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you doing? I am good but I am very tired today. I think that my birthday activities worn me down a bit, smile! Mio Moglio and Sheila got the best of me yesterday. I am not complaining one bit.

I was sitting at the Margaritaville table listening to Fusion Jazz and all of a sudden I started to nod.  It may have been the Peach tea that I was drinking. Ya,ya that is my story and I am sticking to it, smile!

Chris is listening to some Fusion Jazz right now and it put him to sleep. Hmmmmm! I love it when birthdays just keep on going and going. I received a very nice Lodi Red and a card from Dena and Bucky. Thank you so much you know what I like. I hope that all is well around your way? Love you guys dearly!

LODI OLD VINE


I do know one thing and that is I am starting to get the munchies for some reason. My playmate will be back soon and we will have some corn on the cob for dinner. Yummy!

I hope that your Monday is going the way you want it to? I will chat at you later.
Jessie

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...