Monday, April 23, 2018

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!




Mood: Relaxed! Gummied!

Music listening to: Can I Talk To You by Jodeci!

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will spring to life soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. A second cup will be had during my (me) time out on the front porch with the hummingbird and her eggs.

   Alexa, greeted me this morning so I am wondering what she is up to on this Monday? Hopefully it will be a very good Monday due I have no tasks to complete.

    My playmate, Bobby and I went to see the movie "Truth or Dare" yesterday and it was very good. Not a scary movie like we though it would be. 

    Have a good Monday and be careful out there.
Later.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...