Saturday, May 2, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Gummied! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Where The Party At by Jagged Edge!

  Buon Sabato! How are you doing? I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Yes that is not a typo, yes 6:00am. I have decieded that on Saturday's I will start at 6:00am but it has already had its consequence. Elise is awake and starting her day.  I usually don't get to see her pop up like a slice of toast from the toaster but I did today! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in Tucson but it is going to heat up fast.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

  First issue of the day is that Chris doesn't have any hot water. So I will have to go and check the heater to see if it is on. Hopefully it doesn't have to be replaced.

  Here is my latest #Hide Tucson Rocks project. Elise is working on a new one. I will drop by the Cortez location this morning to see what is new there. I also have to make a trip over on the east side today.

DROPPED IN THE HOOD!

MY LATEST 1 MAY


  The "Green Lady" has a smile on her nameplate from yesterday. She got washed inside and out. I need to detail the leather on the seats, door panels and steering wheel next.

Have a good weekend and we will have a chin-wag at you later. Yesterday was JT's birthday. I am sure that he celebrated at home in place.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Fidanzato said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Ieri ho visto una lucetola facendo push ups. Elise ha visto anche una lucertole grande grasso sunning nel cortile. WooHoo!

Loraine said...

Penso che l'estate sia qui!

Jessie said...

Sono d' accord fidanzata. Stai calmo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...