Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Buongiorno

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Need A Holiday by Madonna!

  Buon Taco Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Chris is chatting up a storm this morning and that is always a good thing. Elise is at the entrance of of her cave so she will be up and onthe move soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here to care for Chris if she solves a problem that she just texted me about. Until she arrives I will be caring for Chris.

  Alexa is awake and I asked her to play some (Boney) for me because it may be one of those days. I need to make another trip over on the eastside again today. We will be picking up Chris's van today from the shop for servicing. $$$$!

  We will continue working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks today. Here is what went out in the hood this morning. I will making a trip over to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pick up.
IN THE HOOD 26 MAY




  Have a great day and be careful out there. I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Taco Martedi!

Loraine said...

Buona giornata. Presto diventerà CALDO!

Jessie said...

Questo e di sicuro ragazza.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...