Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!  Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to:  This Is How We Do it by Montel Jordan!

  Buon Martedi!  Buona Taco Tuesday!   Cinco De Mayo! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be popping up soon to start her day.  Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Chris is awake and chatting up a storm this morning and he is digging the "Old School" music on his radio. 


CHRIS PHOTO PROVIDED BY SISTER JAYNE!


   Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a couple of things to take care of today. Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. I asked Alexa to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

   I want to apologize for not getting our blog out today. I had some major puter issues yesterday. Hopefully I have solved the problem.

  I had to have a chat with my brother Herman yesterday because  I was dealing with a issue that had me torn and going in several directions. He gave me some good advice and  he understands where I  am coming from . I will thank him again today. 

 My playmate and I are still (rocking ) it here in Tucson. Here are a few that we have been working on lately. My shorty has been busy with her rocks and I will start a new one today.


ELISE'S LATEST  (A KEEPER)

ELISE'S LATEST OF ME ( A KEEPER)

MY LATEST DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION

MY LATEST DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION


  Have a good day and stay safe, happy, healthy and sound. We will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Erik and Estef, we enjoyed the clip of Raven chasing bubbles.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim. Buona Cinco de Mayo!

Loraine said...

Quelle rocce stanno benissimo! Tacos di Leo's oggi?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...