Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here but it is a hot one this afternoon. Having Cabin Fever and heat don't mix well, eh?

Chris is in a good mood today and when he is it makes our day much better.

We were visited by Truly Nolan this afternoon to check and spray around the houses and perimeter. The fur-babies don't like it because they have to be in the kennel for an hour.


My playmate brought me a belated birthday gift from her bridge partner Barb. What a surprise it was and I love it. Thank you Barb so very much. How did you know that I was from Rwandan decent? Wow. Here is what she gave me.

I LOVE THIS. THANKS BARB! THE WRITE UP BELOW EXPLAINS IT VERY WELL!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Barb, wow! Thank you so very much.

Loraine said...

Bellissimo regalo di compleanno. Sei il ragazzo fortunato ad avere tali amici!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...