Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



PY STEAKHOUSE


Mood: Cabin Fever Is Still Here!  Gummied! Giggles! Rummied!

Music listening to: Back In Love Again by Jeffery Osborne!

 Buon Martedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be popping up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Justo Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another good day here in Tucson.

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she told me that I have  a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some Down Home Blues for me on this "Taco Tuesday".

Our #Hide Tucson Rocks are coming along very well. I am working on a new rock for today and Elise has finished hers already. I will make a trip to the Cortez location tomorrow.

Have a good "Taco Tuesday" and have a margarita or three. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Mattina cara. Come va? Si,salvero un percorso per le lucertole di sicuro. Buona giornata!

Loraine said...

Tempo di Margarita? Sai cosa dicono: sono le 17 da qualche parte.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...