Sunday, May 3, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!






Mood: Cabin Fever !

Music listening to:  Ice, Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice!

  Buon Domenica! How are you doing today? I started the day off at 4:30am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is at the entrance to her cave so she will be making her way over to Chris's house soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a good take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

   Alexa, is awake and my tasks for today include making sure that "Do Drop Inn" room #2 is ready to be occupied for a visit from Elaine. She will be here to help Bobby's son go through his personal belongs and to aid in packing up. I asked Alexa to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today while I am restocking Chris supplies for next week.

   My playmate and I enjoyed some exciting games of Bowling and Tennis on our "Wii". The tennis game gave us a very good workout that brought sweat. WooHoo, tons of fun. And Chris had some good laughs while we were playing.

  We enjoyed a good take away dinner from "Leo's" along with some margaritas. Leo's was very busy with take away yesterday and that is a good thing. We watched the "Game of Thrones" on Netflix DVD's.

   We are still working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. Here is the latest that my shorty finished yesterday. We both will start new ones today. We received the Rock Painting Challenge list for the month of May. Today is a (flower), but you are allowed to work the list as you please. A very good group! I will be dropping off at the Cortez location this morning and picking up as well.


ELISE'S LATEST 2 MAY

REHIDNG TODAY!


  Well, I had better get to bouncing. Have a good Domenica and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

  

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Unknown said...

Happy Sunday!

Jessie said...

Have a great Sunday Jeanne.

Loraine said...

Buona domenica. Fai attenzione a quelle lucertole "push-up".

Rosie said...

Love Elsie's rock

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...