Thursday, May 21, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Easing!

Music listening to: Let's Talk About Sex by Salt & Peppa!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Justo Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a good take away breakfast from "Gus Balones". Ya Mon'.

  It is nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and I don't have any tasks to task care of today. Is our cabin fever waning? We may have started a turn heading back to normal, eh?

 We completed our #Hide Tucson Rocks for today. I will drop them off at the Cortez location today and I will pick up a few if available. Here is what is going to be dropped off today. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 21 MAY

MY LATEST 21 MAY



 We will be heading for the Varsity Suites this afternoon for our overnight stay-cation. We are looking forward to it because we have never stayed at here. It will be a stay filled with Frito Scoops, Tuna Jalapeno dip, assorted snacks and plenty of Jack and Coke. WooHoo! You know how we do, right? Smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris and I will see if my shorty is up and about. Have a good Giovedi and I will chat at you later.

Hey the "Green Lady" has a huge smile on her nameplate. She got her routine service done and she got washed inside and out. She gave me a purr when I picked her up yesterday.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

La ragazza del buongiorno. Come ti stenti? Ci piace il posizionamento della tua ricia farfalla. Ti sta bene nel tuo giardino. Come sta Capo?

Loraine said...

Capo gioca a tennis due volte a settimana ed è un ragazzo felice. Le rocce di ananas sono molto carine! Goditi il tuo "soggiorno-cation".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...