Thursday, May 28, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!




What are you up to? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balones". Great food as usual, along with social distancing and new table procedures. All servers are in (PPE). A nice crowd was dining this morning.

GUS BALONES 28 MAY




My playmate and I stopped at the car wash and we vacuumed the Tacoma and we had her washed. Elise is out right now doing some window cleaning and some body touch up on her.

We dropped off a few rocks at "Gus Balones" while we were there. After we finished eating we found that most of the rocks had disappeared. Cool!


DROPPED AT GUS BALONES


I stopped at the Cortez location to drop off and pick up a few new rocks. Here you go. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 28 MAY


PICKED U AT CORTEZ LOCATION 28 MAY



My playmate and I are working on new rocks for today. We hope that you are well? Have a good one and we will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Tu fai la stessa ragazza.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...