Friday, May 8, 2020

Hello!

Hello!

How are you holding out?  We are good here in Tucson. Hey some areas have opened up here with some restrictions. My playmate and I will wait a little longer.

I got all of my tasks taken care of for today to include doing some work in our cactus garden. Here are a few pics of the garden. Yes, the cacti are in bloom. Also her is a pic of a bloom from my girlfriend Flo. Enjoy!

OUR CACTUS GARDEN



MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) BLOOMS


I do know one thing that I am starting to get hungry big time. I am going find something to grub on soon. 

Chat at you later. I am going to start a new rock in a bit.

Ciao... Jessie


Sheila and Dave be careful on the road to Butte!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

OMG I hope you don't have to prune any of them.
Love the blooms

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...