Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Sup?

Sup?





How is it going so far on this Cinco de Mayo? Have you grabbed a taco and a margarita yet? If not you should do it now, smile!

I completed all of my tasks for today and I am going to start on a new rock. I dropped off a rock at the Cortez location and I picked up two. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 5 MAY
SKULL DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION



DROPPED IN THE HOOD 5 MAY







Here is a special treat that was afforded to me by our neighbor (Meg) yesterday. I got to take photos of these wonderful blooms. Now I can share them with you. Thanks Meg, my followers will enjoy them without a doubt.












Hope that you are doing OK? Ole'

Jessie

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Jeanne, what are you doing today?

Fidanzato said...

Fidanzata, ti stai tenendo occupata? Non per avere a rispolverare le tue abilita "Wizard" per ill prossimo future. Se avete bisogno di tre a sei mesi per farlo, oh bene! Non!

Jeanne said...

Morning Jessie - My day started with an early trip to the grocery store, followed by a trip to Ace Hardware. Doesn't get much more exciting than that.

When's your me time Jessie?

Jessie said...

I am having it right now in the backyard underneath a umbrella. I have to get some refreshment to hydrate myself in a bit.

countrygranny47 said...

The blooms are really pretty.
Love all your pictures Jessie,,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...