Monday, May 18, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





How did your day go? It has been a good one here but another busy one. 

 I am just about finished with my contact list. All I need to do now is to proof read it .

 My playmate has just finished her #Hide Tucson Rock for tomorrow. I will complete mine tomorrow. We are really having a good time with them.

 My shorty prepared home made waffles for dinner along with eggs and sausages. Of course we got it all down with some hot coffee.

 Chris is has just finished some strawberry cheesecake for dinner. He is now enjoying his supplemental drip. He is also watching the Andy Griffith show.

 Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me. I am going to put a new fence on the southside of Chris's house. The southside of Chris's house is another (me) time area. After I get the fence installed I will put in a portable ice chest that I can keep some sodas and birra's in. WooHoo! There is a table and chairs already there a umbrella.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good night's sleep and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Risparmia spazio per le lucertole nella tua "zona me".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...