Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson!

  Buon Martedi! Come va? How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will up and out on her walk soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Midtown Tucson.

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and I have a few tasks care of this morning. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

  I will be making a trip to the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location this morning to drop or latest and I will pick up while I am there. My shorty and I are having a good time (rocking) the Old Pueblo.

  I will be working in the puter room this morning. I will be deleting, sorting and updating Are you losing your mind with this stay-at-home deal? I have to be honest we are for sure. My playmate and I are missing the "Cha Chings" Ya, ya!

 Have a good day and I will chat at you later.  Stay safe, happy and healthy.

Ciao...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Che succeed oggi? Come hai dormito? Ho dormito bene la nottescorsa e ora sono pronto a vedere cosa porta oggi. Stai bene.

Loraine said...

Sto bene. Ho finito più faccende nel mio cortile ed è sempre una bella sensazione completarle. Lavati quelle mani!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...