Sunday, May 24, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MY SISTER TIGER


Mood: Cabin Fever Abating!

Music listening to: Samsung Dryer Song by Samsung!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing on this Sunday morning? I started the day off a 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee this morning is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be downed along with a good take away breakfast from the "Egg Connection".

   Alexa, is awake and she just told me that I have a few tasks to take care of today. To include sweeping out my (me) time area on the southside of Chris's house. I put up a new entryway fence yesterday and I will put in the ice bucket stand in my (me) time area as well. Here is a pic of the new entrance fence.



(ME) TIME AREA FENCING ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF CHRIS'S HOUSE


Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I will be restocking Chris's supplies for next week today. We will be starting new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be dropping by the Cortez location to pick up a few new creations later this morning.

Have a good Domenica and continue to stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Per cosa useresti quel secchiello per il ghiaccio, eh ??

Jessie said...


Lo carichero con bibite ghiacciate, birra, e simili e forse una bottiglia di champagne. Sara' utile quando leggo o semplicemente mi agghino durante il mio tempo (me).

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...