Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How are you doing? Did you day go well? It has been a good one here.

I perked up today big time today when I received a special birthday gift from Barb. Thanks again!

I prepared grilled ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner. We had baby carrots and sliced tomatoes to go along with it. We watched "Game of Throne" on DVD. Chris was not with us to watch TV due to he was not feeling well so we put him back to bed. He is fine now and he is enjoying his supplemental drip and watching TV.

Tomorrow my playmate and I have doctors appointments. Routine is all.

Here are our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks that we have completed today. We will start new ones tomorrow. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST

MY LATEST


Get a good nights sleep and we will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte...Jessie


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Si, sono un ragazzo fortunato, ma sono fortunato, as avere buoni amicie la mia ragazza speciale.

Loraine said...

Penso che tu abbia molte amiche speciali. Come ho detto, sei un ragazzo fortunato, ma lo sono anche i tuoi amici speciali.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...