Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


The day is done. How was yours? It has been different kind of day today at least for me.

I had to change my plans due to the caregiver had an issue this morning and she came late. So I cared for Chris until she arrived.

Hopefully tomorrow I can play catch up if all goes well.  I prepared grill ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner and my shorty sliced up some tomatoes and we has some baby carrots. It was very good. We watched "Schitt's Creek" on Netflix with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is watching the news on TV. She will hit up her mac soon.

We completed our #Hide Tucson Rocks for today and we completed our (Retro) rocks as well. Here is what we did today. These will make it to the Cortez location on the morning. Enjoy!

ELISE'S LATEST 26 MAY ( MANDALA)

MY LATEST 26 MAY (MANDALA)



Have a good night's sleep and get ready for "Hump Day". Chat at you later.

Buona Notte....

Fidanzata, my Country Granny asked me to wish you a belated birthday.

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Che bello di Country Grannie. Tutti gli auguri di compleanno sono apprezzati.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...