Friday, May 8, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



MIO MOGLIE E AMICI!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: What About Your Friends by TLC!

  Buon Venerdi! Come Stai!  I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and she may need a search and rescue team sent in the locate her so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Sister Jayne will be caring for Chris this morning and this evening due to Marv will be another patient this evening.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a couple of tasks to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  My playmate and I played some "Wii" games yesterday and we will do the same today. Boy, we really do miss all of the things we used to do. Don't you?

   We will be working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will be making a trip to the Cortez location to drop off an pick up. Here are a few of you latest. Enjoy!



DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 7 MAY

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION 7 MAY

MY LATEST 7 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 7 MAY


  Hey, I believe I it is time for me to sport some shorts and tees now. It is supposed to rain soon but we shall see I that happens.

  Have a good TGIF and we will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, happy and sound.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise


Ross and Denise, how are things in Sydney?

Rosie , what is up in Melbourne?

JT, how are things in Tempe?

Liz, how are you doing?

Monna, how is everyone in Canada?

Sheila and Dave, have a good trip to Butte, Montana?

Country Granny and Bob, have a great day.

Deb and Sharon, what is up for the weekend?

Barb, have a wonderful day.

Sisters, what is up for today?

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. TGIF!

Loraine said...

Pioggia? Non sto trattenendo il respiro. Mi accontenterò di T-magliette e infradito.

countrygranny47 said...

It was a wet day here Jessie, still raining too.
We are supposed to have a possible freeze tonight.
Good grief it is Spring time,,, lol
Spring usually has these days that we don't like.
have a great weekend to you all.

Rosie said...

OH MY We have the frog lady...lol
is cold and wet here in Aus and like everyone lock down . I guess we will soon be free and easy. We are doing pretty good here with the virus. Ghe govt has been very good

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...