Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


What is up? How are you doing so far on this Taco Tuesday?

We are good. We just got back from picking up Chris's van and it looks good. The cost was $$$$ way out there let me tell you. Covid-19 has hit our wallet big time. Smile!

My day has been disrupted and now I have to calm down and reset things for another day if possible. I like to accomplish one thing before I move on to the next task. That is just me! Multi-taking works to a point but it can also lead to micro-managing issues as well.

I do know that I am starting to get hungry. Yep, once again that cereal only lasts for so long. I don't know why but I am thinking pizza. WooHoo!

Here are some pics of what I dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location. I also dropped of at Vantage West CU on the eastside. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 26 MAY

DROPPED AT V WEST CU 26 MAY

DROPPED AT V WEST CU 26 MAY

DROPPED AT V WEST CU  26 MAY

PICKED UP FROM CORTEZ LOCATION 26 MAY


I will chat at you later. I am going to work on my latest rock and hopefully I will finish it.

Later...Jessie


1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

Hello Jessie,
Please tell your Fidanzata a happy belated Birthday.
Like always I am way behind again.
Pretty warm day here up in low 80's.
Take care,

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...