Saturday, May 30, 2020

Buongiorno!


Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Back! Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Talk to Me by Jodeci!

 Buon Sabato!  How are you doing this morning? I started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Actually I popped up this morning with Elise. My shorty put feet to the floor before I did. Can you believe that? Smile. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Another warm morning here in the valley of Tucson.

 Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Marv was back on the job last night. It was good to see him. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have to make another trip over on the eastside today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz for me today.

 I will be making a trip over to the Cortez location to drop off rocks and pick up. My playmate and I will be starting ones today. I also dropped a few in the hood already this morning. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 29 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 29 MAY

MY LATEST 29 MAY


IN THE HOOD 30 MAY


I will be firing up the smoker this afternoon. Yep, it is time for some BBQ ribs and maybe a few hot links. WooHoo! My shorty will prepare some baked beans and we will have some collard greens mixed with spinach. Ya, ya! I wonder what we will be drinking? Ya Mon'.

I need to bounce so I can get this day moving forward. Have a great weekend and stay safe and healthy.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata, I am sending some grill smoke your way. It is going to be delicious!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. L'invio di un po 'di grill fumo la tua strada. Buon fine settimana.

Loraine said...

Metterò la testa fuori dalla porta per inalare quella meravigliosa fragranza alla griglia.

Jessie said...

Non ho ancora iniziato, cara. Lo faro non appena Elise tornera con del carbone.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...