Monday, May 11, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did you have a good day? It has been a pretty good one here for a Monday!

I got my tasks taken care of and I got the "Green Lady" all gassed up. Since it rained yesterday she also needs a good car wash.

I finished my #Hide Tucson Rocks and I will start a new one tomorrow. Elise is working on a new one that will be completed tomorrow. Here is my latest and here are the ones I picked up and dropped of at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION

DROPPED AT TRADER JOES ON GRANT AND SWAN

PICKED UP FROM THE CORTEZ LOCATION

MY LATEST 11 MAY

BLOOMING CACTUS GARDEN


I prepared grilled ham and cheese for dinner. My shorty added on some baby carrots and sliced tomatoes. We watched "Game of Thrones" on a Netflix DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my playmate is watching TV in the main house. I am sure that she will hop on her Mac in a bit.

We hope that you Monday went well? Have a good nights sleep and I will chat you tomorrow.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Sei una ragazza corretta. Stanno giocando tag. Buona note!

Loraine said...

Dormi bene così puoi goderti domani.

countrygranny47 said...

YOUR CACTUS FLOWERS ARE REALLY PRETTY.
YOUR ROCK COLLECTION IS GREAT ALSO.
HAVE A GREAT DAY JESSIE.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...