Thursday, May 7, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


LOOKING GOOD BARB!




MEG'S FLOWERS ON A ROCK. GOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO)!

MY BRO HERMAN, IO, MIO MOGLIE IN ST. LOUIS!










Mood: Cabin Fever Still! Gummied! Munchies!

Music listening to: Under My Umbrella by Rhiana!

  Buon Giovedi! How are you doing? I started the day of at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning but she is at the entrance. She will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will enjoyed with a take away breakfast from "Gus Balones". It is going to be another hot one here in the Old Pueblo.

  Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is wide awake this morning. She is telling me that it is going to be a very, very busy day today. First off we will be taking Chris's van in for routine servicing. Later we will making a trip to Sahuarita  and Green Valley. We also will be going to the DMV to have the Prius emissions test as well. Busy day, huh?

Hopefully I will be able to drop off at the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location and pick up a few while I am there. I also have a few to rehide as well. Maybe we can hid them in Green Valley, eh?



ELISE'S LATEST 6 MAY

MY LATEST 6 MAY

MY LATEST 6 MAY


My fidanzata wished me a good nights sleep and that is what I got for real. I woke up ready to get this day rolling but I also had the case of the munchies as well. Ya Mon'.

Well,  I had better get to it. Hey things are starting to open in a few days here in Tucson. My shory and I will still stay in place for a bit longer because I don't think this (Corona) is over yet. I think that it may get worse quickly. Be careful out there.

 I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob, how are you?

Loraine said...

Stai al sicuro durante i tuoi viaggi.

Jessie said...

Tutti il mio buon amore.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...