Monday, May 4, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Homegirl by Al B Sure!

  Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice morning here in the valley of Tucson. I am feeling a bit out of sorts this morning. Hopefully as the day goes along that will correct itself.

 Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of on this Monday. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for Chris and I today.

Here are the latest #Hide Tucson Rocks that we have been working on. I will be visiting the Cortez location today to drop off and pick up a few new rocks. Oops sorry no pics right now having a issue with blogger site. Will post later!




Have a good Lunedi and we will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Monna, have a good up coming week.

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne? Glad that you are enjoying the rocks.

Liz, how are you doing?

Erika, what is new in Germany?

Sisters, what is up?

Deb and Sharon, how goes it?

Jeanne, have a good one.

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...