Monday, May 25, 2020

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing on this holiday? It feels a bit different doesn't it? Or is that just me?

It has been a slow but quiet Monday so far, but it is still early, eh?

I have just about finished my latest #Hide Tucson Rocks for today. I have to do some outline touch up and I will be done. This one was a bit difficult for me, but I got it done.

I was (rocking) out in the backyard under one of the umbrellas. Buttercup kept me company while I rocked. 

I am starting to get a bit hungry now because that bowl of cereal didn't go far. Can you feel me? We have some leftover chicken and that will do the trick. Ya Mon".

Chris is being cared for by Rosemary and Rosemarie will be here soon to give him his massage.

Hope that you are doing well? I do need to venture over on the eastside to run an errand. I will do that while Chris is getting rubbed.

Later...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Ti amiamo pui di quanto tu sappia. Buona giornata.

Loraine said...

Ti amo anch'io!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...