Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



ALPHONSO AND CLEO AT LEO'S!

What is going on around your way? I just got back from running my errands. The "Green Lady" is having her service done.

I stopped at the airbase and I picked up some printer ink and a couple of t-shirts for our trip to Butte, Montana next month.

I dropped off and picked up at the Cortez location as well. Not that much to choice from today. Enjoy! My playmate and I will start a new rock sometime today.


DROPPED 20 MAY

PICKED UP 20 MAY



I am going to prepare my "Tuna Jalapeno Dip" shortly but first I need to get my grub on before I get a headache. Hope you are doing well?

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...