Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye!

  Buon Mercoledi! How are you? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will up and on the go soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few things to take care of today.

  My shorty and I have doctors appointments this morning. Just routine check-ups. 

  We are still enjoying our #Hide Tucson Rocks. Here are the latest from us. I will drop them off at the Cortez location and while I am there I will pick up some new ones.


ELISE'S LATEST 5 MAY

MY LATEST 5 MAY


   I have no idea what we are going to do to pass the time away on this Hump Day! Whatever it is it will be a good day. Have a good Humper and we will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Che ne dici di oggi, ragazza? Buon Giorno Hump?

Loraine said...

Il tuo ultimo rock è meraviglioso! Dove prendi le tue idee?

Cheela said...

We head to Montana tomorrow. Want to come. Everything is opening up at 25% capacity! I can hardly wait to get there!

Jessie said...

Sheila and Dave have a great time and be careful.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...