Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





The day is over! Did you have a good one? I got plenty of things done today that I needed to complete. The main task was to update My Personal Address Book. I am still working on it and I hope to be done with it tomorrow. So if you get a email from me asking a question or two you will know why.

My playmate and I enjoyed working on our latest rocks today. My shorty out did herself with her Einstein rock. Many members of #Hide Tucson Rocks loved it. Elise is very talented indeed. I may have to keep this one for myself. Here have a look at it and my latest for today. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 12 MAY

MY LATEST 12 MAY


We enjoyed homemade French Toast, eggs, sausages and coffee for dinner. It was all good. We watched "Game Of Thrones" on DVD with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise watching the news on TV. I really do think that we are going to see a resurgence of Corona with a vengeance very soon because the signs are showing up.

I am informing all caregivers who work with Chris that a mask, and gloves be worn during his shift. This will include Elise and I. It is a worry.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us but we are prepared for it. Have a good night and get some sleep. I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte….

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le tue rocce sono "Wow!"

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...