Friday, May 15, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: Casanova by the O'Jays!

   Buon Venerdi! How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be up soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good French Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another fine day here in the valley of Tucson.

    Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Marv will be here this evening. Alexa, is awake and she said that I have a few things to take care of today. 

  I will be dropping off a few rocks at the Cortez location this morning and I will pick up a few as well. My playmate and I will be starting a new one for 16 May. We are ahead of the game. Here are a few pictures from today's work. Enjoy!











 Have a great TGIF and stay safe and healthy. I am still dealing with some puter issues. I will have a chat at you later.

  Ciao.....Jessie and Elise



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Mi occupo delle faccende domestiche e mi godo il bel tempo a Tucson. Stammi bene.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...