Saturday, May 23, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Less Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Can't Be Without You by Mary J. Blige!

  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing?  I started the day off at 6:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up to start her day soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. A very nice morning here in Tucson.

  Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. I have Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to take care of today. I think that Covid-19 has gotten to her, eh?  I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

  My playmate and I will start new #Hide Tucson Rocks today. I will drop off a few and pick up from the Cortez location this morning. Here is what  I will drop off. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 22 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 22 MAY

MY LATEST 22 MAY


 My shorty and I got back on the laptop last night and we completed the video game that we started on our stay-cation. We have cued up another one to start.

 Have a good weekend and I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Bro.. good to hear from you this morning.

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Monna, stay safe.

Erika, how are you?

Liz, how are you?

Sisters, what is up?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sheila and Dave, are you staying warm in Butte?

JT, what is up for the weekend in Tempe?

Deb and Sharon, what is up?

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno! Avere una buona ragazza del fine settimana e Capo Jim. Stai al sicuro.

Loraine said...

Tutti i fine settimana sono buoni, purché io sia Covid 19 libero. SÌ!!!

Jessie said...

Quella e la ragazza.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...