Sunday, May 24, 2020

Hello!

Hello!





How are you doing so far on this nice Sunday morning?

Well, I stopped at the #Hide Tucson Rocks Cortez location and I picked up a couple of new rocks. Enjoy!


PICKED UP 24 MAY

DROPPED AT V. WEST CU 24 MAY

ICE BUCKET GOING TO MY (ME) TIME AREA ON THE SOUTHSIDE OF CHRIS'S HOUSE

IN THE HOOD 24 MAY



We are having cereal and such for breakfast due to the "Egg Connection" is closed until Tuesday. So I bet I will be snaking on something in an hour our two. Smile!

As soon as I finish my cereal I will get to work on restocking Chris's supplies for next week. My playmate and I are goin to start new rocks today.

Chat at you later.....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...