Monday, May 11, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied!

Music listening to: Why Can't We Be Friends by War! (Classic R&B)

   Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing on this Monday morning? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning  so she will be up and taking a walk soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the 'Old Pueblo'. 

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here this afternoon to give Chris a massage. He already has a huge smile on his face about the massage.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few tasks to take care of the morning to include making a trip over on the east side to D&D Landscaping to pick up some more rocks.

  Here are a few pics of our latest creations. Enjoy! I will visiting the Cortez location today to drop off and pick up a few.


MY LATEST 10 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 10 MAY



  Hey we got rained on yesterday for a little bit and it felt good. I am going to have to get some new flip flops post haste.

  My playmates dinner of yams, ham and a nice Claret was very good. The Claret was a gift from my (fidanzata and Capo Jim). It was very good!





  Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving along. Have a good Monday and be careful.

 Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Monna, have a good one.

Liz, how are you?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Sisters, what is up for today?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Deb and Sharon, have a good one.

Rosie, what is up in Melbourne?

2 comments:

Jessie said...

E una ragazza del lunedi. Come va? Ieri ho visto un sacco di lucertole che si inseguivano. Nessuno faceva le flessioni. Buona giornata e rimanere ben caro uno! Abbracci!

Loraine said...

Le lucertole stanno anche giocando "tag" nel mio cortile. Deve essere il clima caldo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...