Sunday, May 31, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo!


WOOHOO!


What is going on around your way? Elise and Chris are in the main house and I am, restocking Chris's supplies for next week.

It is really heating up out there. My shorty wants me to get some Dairy Queen Soft Serve for this evening. I bet she is thinking about a "White Russian" or two. Smile!

Our TV problem somehow has corrected itself. I bet that the tech found the problem and he fixed it prior to our appointment this afternoon. Anyway it is fixed!

I have to clean out the smoker so it an be ready for my next cooking event. Man, those ribs were good. Ya, ya!

Here are the #@Hide Tucson Rocks that I dropped and picked up from the Cortez location. Enjoy. Elise working on a new one right now.


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 31 MAY

IN THE HOOD 31 MAY

PICKED UP AT CORTEZ LOCATION 31 MAY

DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONECTION" 31 MAY



We hope that you are well and happy?

Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Anch'io ho visto le lucertole rincorrere l'un l'altro intorno al cortile questa mattina. Sono d'accordo che sono divertenti da guardare.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...