Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Nasty Girl by Sheena E!

  Buon Mercoledi!  Come va? How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Colombian Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another lovely day here in the "Old Pueblo".

  Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Chris is feeling better this morning and his temp is down. I will continue to monitor him throughout the day.

  Alexa, is awake and she is telling me that I have a few errands to take care of today. First we will be taking the "Green Lady" in for a service. After that I will be making a trip out to the airbase.

  The suitcases are out and ready to be packed for our stay-cation at the Varsity Suites. I will be making my world famous Tuna Jalapeno Dip later today to take along with us on our stay-cation. Ya Mon'.

  We will be (rocking) out again today. I will be making a trip to the Cortez location today to drop off and pick up. Here is what I will be dropping off today. I will also be dropping off in the hood as well.


ELISE'S LATEST 20 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 20 MAY

MY LATEST 20 MAY


 Well, I had better bounce. Have a good Humper and we will have a chin-wag at you later. Stay safe, well, and happy!


Ciao....Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Si, e incredibile che i fiori sbocciano per alcune ore una volta all'anno. Cosa ci fai in questo giorno di "Hump"?

Loraine said...

Sto ancora preparando l'appartamento di Jay. I rivestimenti per finestre saranno installati oggi.

Jessie said...

Molto bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...