Monday, May 25, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



CHEF IO!


Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Shake It For Me by Zapp and Rogers!

  Felice giorno della memoria! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is at the entrance. She will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be downed later this morning. Another nice morning here in the valley of Tucson.

   Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. And Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. I am sure that he is ready for that.

   Alexa, is awake and I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today. I will be working on a new rock today and I am sure that my shorty will do the same. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 24 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 24 MAY

MY LATEST 24 MAY



Have a Happy Memorial Day and reflect on what this day means. Remember our heroes and all of my comrades in arms past and present!

Stay safe, happy and healthy. I will chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Today is my (fidanzata's) birthday day. If you could wish her a fantastic day, thanks!

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buon compleanno mia cara.

Loraine said...

Grazie per tutti gli auguri di compleanno e "chicche"! Vi amo entrambi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...