Monday, May 18, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!





THIS IS WHAT COVID 19 HAS CAUSED IN OUR HOME!

How are you doing? Are you staying safe and wearing that (PPE) when you are out? We are for sure and it is a must when the caregivers are working with Chris.

I do know one thing and that I have been very busy this morning updating my contact lists. I have to tell you that it is a lot of work.

I am also getting very hungry about right now too! My bowl of cereal just doesn't last at all. I can hear my stomach having a conversation with my other organs now. Smile!

The water tech guy is here and we may have to get a while new osmosis system. I will began to care for Chris shortly. He had a grand time with Rosemarie.

I drove over to the #Hide Tucson Rock Cortez location earlier this morning and I picked up a few and I dropped off a few rocks as well. I am going to put a few out in the hood later today. He are a few pics. Enjoy.



DROPPED OFF AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION

PICKED UP AT THE FROM THE CORTEZ LOCATION



Here is a special Tucson Rock that we delivered to the home of Papa John and Jane. We left it at the front door yesterday. They love it and that makes us feel good too!




THE SMILING FACES OF PAPA JOHN AND SWEET PEA!


Well, I had better grab a snack. I will chat at you later this evening.

Ciao.....Jessie

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Una felice lucertola che salgo.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...