Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!





Did your day end well? It has been a pretty good day today. I got some rest and I got my tasks taken care of.

We have a little concern because Chris is having some temperature issues today. He has been very fussy for most of the day. He is on Tylenol, and I gave him the once over. His lungs are clear and his O2/Sat is good. I also replaced his gastric tube as well today. He is resting and watching the Big Bang on TV. I will check his temp every hour. If need be we will start a anti-bi in the morning. He is (NPO) for tonight.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, mashed potatoes with cheese, and baby carrots. All good.

We finished up our #Hide Tucson Rocks for today and we completed tomorrows as well. We are (rocking)it! Tomorrow we will get our suitcase out for our stay-cation at the Varsity Suites that starts on Thursday. We are looking forward to it big time. Here are our rocks for today. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 19 MAY

MY LATEST 19 MAY


Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good evening and sleep well. I will chat at you later.

Here are a before and after picture that I took at the neighbors home yesterday. My girlfriend (Flo) requested the pic. Ya, ya!


BEFORE

AFTER (FANTASTIC)


Buona Notte....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata. No margarita per oggi.

Unknown said...

Wow on all of that, especially the cactus flowers!

Jessie said...

Thanks Jeanne. Sleep well.

Loraine said...

Questa รจ una vera immagine "prima" e "dopo"!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...