Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




WHAT DAY IS IT?


Mood: Cabin Fever! Gummied!

Music listening to: Around The Way Girl by LL Cool J!

 Felice giorno gobba! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson but we may hit those triple digits today.

 Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she told me that I have a few tasks to complete today and I will. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

My playmate and I are going to be working on some new #Hide Tucson Rocks today if time permits. Here is our latest ones. I will be dropping a few off at the Cortez location this morning and I will be placing a few in the hood. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 27 MAY  RETRO

MY LATEST 27 MAY RETRO


Hey, I may be firing up the grill this weekend. Can you say BBQ ribs? I will for sure. Ya, ya!

Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Here are the latest pics of Sister Jayne's mum.

JAYNE'S MUM MUGGING!




Ciao....Jessie and Elise

Country Granny and Bob, my fidanzata says thank you for the birthday wishes.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Cosa ci fai questo giorno di "Hump"? Divertiti.

Loraine said...

Le nuove rocce retrò sono "la bomba"!

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...