Sunday, May 10, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



ELISE JUST FINISHED THIS PUZZLE. MY SISTER MARCIE WILL LOVE IT!


How are you doing? We are good here in Central Tucson.

The wind has picked up and the chimes are playing a song. The clouds are rolling in as well. So maybe, just maybe we will get some rain.

I just finished restocking Chris's supplies for next week and I did some yardwork behind Chris's house. I also cut and picked up cactus trimmings out of the cactus garden.

I am listening to some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" that is being provided by Alexa. Chris is up and in the main house with Elise watching TV.

I am almost finished with my latest #Hide Tucson Rock. I will start another today or tomorrow. I will be dropping a few off tomorrow at the Cortez location. Here are a few that are out in the hood right. I also dropped one off at the "Egg Connection" this morning when I picked up our take away breakfast that was delicious. Enjoy!


DROPPED IN THE HOOD 10 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 9 MAY




Hey, Alexa is playing some (Boney) for me right now. Ya Mon'. My shorty is going to prepare yams, potatoes and ham for dinner. Of course a bottle of red is sitting out to breath. (No Problem).

Hope that you are doing well? I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Tired! Sleepy! Music listening to:  "I'm Coming Out" by Diana Ross! Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday!  How are yo...