Thursday, May 14, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!

Mood: Cabin Fever!

Music listening to: Get Into The Groove by Madonna!

 Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is up and about to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good French Vanilla blend and a second cup will enjoyed along with a breakfast take out order from "Gus Balones". While I am there I will drop off a few rocks.

  Alexa, is awake and she told me that I have a few things to take care of today. Well, she is correct. This morning's blog post is late due to my desktop is having issues. It updated overnight  and now it has lost its mind. Until I figure out what the problem is I will have to use my laptop. The laptop wants to update and I am not letting it until I know what is wrong with the desktop.

  I dropped of some rocks at the Cortez location this morning and I picked up a few as well. My playmate and I have completed our rock for today. Here you go. Enjoy!
MY LATEST 14 MAY

MY LATEST 14 MAY
ELISE'S LATEST 14 MAY
DROPPED AT GUS BALONES 14 MAY


PICKED UP FROM CORTEZ LOCATION 14 MAY

MY LATEST 13 MAY 
ELISE'S LATEST 14 MAY


IN THE HOOD 14 MAY





 



We hope that you are doing OK? Stay safe and I will have a chat at you later.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna con il computer.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...