Thursday, May 28, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



NICOLETTE!


Mood: Cabin Fever Still!

Music listening to: I Like the Way You Work It by Blackstreet!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing on this Thirsty Thursday? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and taking a walk in the hood. Any plans for today?

The coffee this morning is a good Colombian Blend. A second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balones" along with a good breakfast. Yes, my playmate and I are going to venture out this morning. "Gus Balones" have petitioned the booths off to provide added safety. If course we will be in our (PPE)to and from "Gus's.

Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she is telling me that I have a few things to take care of today. I asked her to play some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for me today.

I will be making a trip to the Cortez location this morning to drop off and pickup new rocks. My playmate and I will be dropping a few off at "Gus Balones" this morning as well. Here is our latest creations. Enjoy!



ELISE'S LATEST 28 MAY

ELISE'S LATEST 27 MAY

MY LATEST 28 MAY

MY LATEST 28 MAY

MY LATEST 27 MAY

PICKED UP 27 MAY


Have a good Thirsty Thursday and I will chat at you later..

I have three continuing  education medical classes to complete by the 15th of June. Ya,ya!

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Le temperature stanno salendo. Stai attento là fuori!

Rosie said...

wow those last 3 rocks are great, must have been a great painter, I would not re drop those...lol

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...