Monday, May 18, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ALOHA!


 Mood: Cabin Fever Lingers On!

 Music listening to: No Doubt by Blackstreet!

 Buon Lunedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning. I think that a search and rescue mission may take place this morning so she can start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in Tucson.

Alexa, is awake and she has a ton of things that I need to get done today. Starting off with the Water Techs will be out this morning to replace the brine tank and inspect the system. I also need to update my contact lists on the desktop and laptops.

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemarie will be here to give Chris a massage. He has that smile on his face already. WooHoo!

My playmate and I have been busy working on our #Hide Tucson Rocks. I will be dropping off a few at the Cortez location and picking up this morning as well. Here are a few pictures. Enjoy! We will start new ones later today.

CORTEZ LOCATION LOADED


ELISE'S LATEST 17 MAY

MY LATEST 17 MAY

DROPPED AT TRADER JOES

GOING OUT INTO THE HOOD ON 18 MAY

DELIVERED TO PAPA JOHN AND JANE ON 17 MAY

LOVELY!

DROPPED AT THE "EGG CONNECTION' ON 17 MAY


MY (ME) TIME PARTNER!


We are looking forward to our stay-cation at Varsity Suites on Thursday. It will be a overnight stay with our laptop and my world famous Tuna Jalapeno dip. Of course plenty of Jack D will be on hand. Ya, ya!

Well, I had better get to steppin, eh? Have a good Lunedi and be careful.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

Ross and Denise, have a good week.

Monna, enjoy the day.

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Sisters, what is up?

JT, what is new in Tempe?

Sharon and Deb, have a good one.

Bucky and Dena, how are you?



2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Loraine said...

Questa è una bella lucertola!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...