Saturday, May 9, 2020

Howdy!

Howdy!




MY GIRLFRIEND NICOLETTE AND IO


How are you doing sol far on this heating up Sabato? We are good here. I got my errands taken care of and Chris is resting.

Alexa, is playing some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" for Chris and I. I am caring for Chris today until Sister Jayne arrives this evening.

I am on my second cup of coffee and it is very good. I dropped of our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location and I picked up a few as well. I dropped off several rocks at one of local Walgreens. How cool is that?

OUT IN THE HOOD 9 MAY

DROPPED AT THE CORTEZ LOCATION 9 MAY

DROPPED AT WALGREENS ON GRANT AND SWAN 9 MAY

PICKED UP FROM THE CORTEZ LOCATION 9 MAY (ILOVE THE PEACE MANDELA)



Shortly I will be feeding the fur-babies and checking to see if they have enough agua. I do have one more thing to take care of in the cactus garden and that is to pick up the cuttings from yesterday. Oh man this "Smooth Jazz" is heavenly let me tell you. 

I will start my new rock for today later this afternoon, depending on how Chris is doing. Stay safe and stay cool because the "Old Pueblo" is heating up very fast. Oh man I am thinking about a frosty (cervesa) right now. Ya Mon"

Later....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...