Saturday, May 30, 2020

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing so far on this Saturday? We are doing OK here so far.

My shorty is in her office on her Mac. Chris is resting and listening to some "Allstar Smooth Jazz" with me. Ya,ya!

I took care of my errand over on the eastside of town. I also dropped off some #Hide Tucson Rocks at the Cortez location and I picked up a couple. Enjoy!


DROPPED AT CORTEZ LOCATION 30 MAY

PICKED UP 30 MAY


As soon as I get Chris up and into the main house I will clean up the grill and make sure that it is ready to smoke up the hood. I have seasoned the ribs and they are good to go! I am out of charcoal but my playmate is going to buy some when she goes grocery shopping. I am going to send some of the smoker, smoker over to my fidanzata's area so she can get a good whiff. WooHoo!

We hope that you are doing OK? I will chat at you later with a bone in my hand! Sweet Pea don't go there! Smile!

Later...Jessie

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Adoro le rocce camper!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...