Sunday, May 17, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



IO, MIO FIDANZATA AND A FRIEND!


 Mood: Cabin Fever Still Here!

Music listening to: Samsung Spin by Samsung!

  Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Nantucket Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed along with a good breakfast take away from the "Egg Connection".

   Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa, is awake and she reminded me that I have my normal tasks to take care to get ready for next week.

  My shorty and I are still (rocking it). Here are our latest creations. I will be dropping off a few this morning at the Cortez location and at the "Egg Connection". I will be picking up a few as well.


ELISE'S LATEST 16 MAY

MY LATEST 16 MAY


  My playmate and I are going to stay-cation at the "Varsity Suites" on 20 May for an overnight. We will be playing video games on our laptop and dining on my "World Famous Tuna Dip". Ya, ya!

  We may hit up some "Wii" games this afternoon if time permits. Have a good Domenica and stay safe. I will have a chin-wag at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


5 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Si e verificato un problema sconosciuto. Buona domenica.

Loraine said...

Adoro la foto di noi tre. Lei è una bellezza. Ah, bei tempi.

Cheela said...

Love the picture. Glad you are going to get away for a staycation. Looking forward to your visit here. I think I may have told you this, but we are getting a new tv and an electric fireplace for upstairs. We are putting the old stand tv downstairs. So between this and the bathroom being fixed up, your place is looking good! Will send pictures tomorrow.

Jessie said...

Ehi, fidanzata. Mi mancano anche quei bei vecchi tempi! Cosi divertente!

Jessie said...

Thanks Sheila that pic is from the good old days. We are looking forward to our overnight stay-cation. We need it. Wow, you two are living it up, eh?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...