Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How did your day go by? It has been a good one here but very busy let me tell you.

The main issue for today is that we had to get a plumber out to replace a outside faucet leaked when it wanted to.

Next major issue is that Chris is having some gastric problems that have been going on all day. We hope that that has come to an end. (No Pun) intended!

We have been creating rocks big time today and it has been a lot of fun and it makes the time go by. We also dropped of a few at the Cortez location and at Carondelet Healthcare on Alvernon this afternoon.


DROPPED AT CARONDELET

PICKED UP FROM CORTEZ LOCATION

ELISE'S LATEST 6 MAY

MY LATEST 6 MAY

MY LATEST 6 MAY


Rosemary is her caring for Chris and he is giving her a workout today. My playmate has hit the sheets to read a book and I more than likely will follow suit after Chris is settled. It has been one of the days.

The good news is that we both are nice and healthy according to our doctor today. Ya Mon'.

Get a good sleep and we will chat at you tomorrow.

Ciao....Bouna Notte. Jessie and Elise

Barb, again  I love the gift and it looks great on the fireplace.

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona Notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Dormi un po 'così sarai pronto per domani!

jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...