Monday, May 25, 2020

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIDANZATA!


The day is done! How did yours go? I got my errand taken care of over on the eastside of Tucson.

I sat outside and I completed my latest rock. My playmate completed two today and she is ahead of me on our Rick Challenge. Tomorrow I will complete two of them to catch up. It is going to take me pretty much all day to complete my (Mandela) rock. Lot's of design and color.


MY LATEST 25 MAY


Alexa, didn't play any music for me today because she knew that I was busy today. Hopefully she will play some for me tomorrow, eh?

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We got it all down with a fresh pot of coffee. We watched "Schitt's Creek" with Chris on Netflix. It is a good series.

I am caring for Chris this evening. He just finished his dinner and now he is downing his supplement. He is watching the Andy Griffith show on TV.

I want to thank everyone who wished my (fidanzata) a happy birthday. She appreciates it and so do we. I got to she her today at a distance. This Covid-19 has changed a lot between me and my girlfriends. It is a problem let me tell you. Smile!

Well, I had better check on Chris. I may take the blower out tomorrow if time allows. I will give my (me) area on the southside of Chris's house a going over. Got to keep it cleaned ready for a snooze. Smile!

Sleep well and I will chat at you tomorrow.

Buona Notte.....Jessie

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...