Thursday, April 30, 2020

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


BOBBY IN MAUI!


Mood: Cabin Fever! Saddened!

Music Listening to: Ever Step I Take by Bobby Brown!

  Buon Giovedi!  How are you doing? I started the day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is a good Kona Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed with a nice take away breakfast from Gus Balones. 

  Alexa, is awake and she has no tasks for me to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. Here are our latest #Hide Tucson Rocks. Enjoy!


ELISE'S LATEST 29 APR

MY LATEST 29 APR

ELISE'S LATEST 29 APR


  Again I want to thank everyone for celebrating my birthday with me yesterday. Sister Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris. We will be awaiting for the arrival of Bobby's son Patrick today to tend to his Dad's affairs.

 My playmate and I are going to have a healing stay-cation today at a local Marriott. Sister Jayne will be here to care for Chris.

  If you haven't read yesterday' s blog you missed a wonderful comment from Sheila and Dave. It was very touching and I appreciated it very much. Thanks guys, you know me very well.

 We hope that you day is a good one. We will chat at you later. Here are a few gifts that  received for my birthday. I will post what mio moglie and Chris got for me as soon as I can.


FROM MIO MOGLIE!

FROM MY FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM!

FROM SHARON AND DEB!


Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

Unknown said...

Have to agree with Sheila's comment that you are one of the best humans that have ever been.

Jessie said...

Thank you Jeanne. You have been my dear friend for many moons and I appreciate you more than you know.

Loraine said...

Rilassati e goditi il tuo "staycation". Assicurati di rimanere fresco oggi - 104 gradi. Caramba!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! MY PORCH VISITOR THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS! Mood: Exhausted! Music listening to: Last Dance by Donna Summer! Buon Mercoledi!  Ho...